Governance and Accounts
Rudheath Senior Academy has been a part of North West Academies Trust (NWAT) since November 2018.
NWAT offers support to monitor the role of the Academy at an operational day-to-day level and review:
- The management and organisation of the Academy.
- The implementation of the decisions of the Head Teacher.
- Performance in relation to targets and standards.
- The implementation of policies monitoring student welfare and behaviour.
- The implementation of policies.
- The implementation of all extended school activities.
NWAT Terms of Office and Register of Interests
North West Academies Trust can be contacted through the following ways:
|Trust Name||North West Academies Trust (NWAT)|
|Name of Trust CEO||Mr Steve Docking|
|Trust Postal Address||The Coach House|
|Trust Telephone Number||01244 566167|
|Trust Email Addressemail@example.com|
The Trust is a charitable body offering advice, support, expertise and a strategic overview to several academies in Cheshire and Shropshire.
It is passionate about supporting schools within their community and helping to ensure outstanding learning opportunities for every child. The trust, and its schools, aspire to excellence in education and this is underpinned by The Seven Principles of Public Life: Selflessness; Integrity; Objectivity; Accountability; Openness; Honesty and Leadership.
The Rudheath Senior Academy is currently in the process of establishing a new local governing body.
North West Academies Trust Board
|Name of Trustee||Date Appointed||Expiry Date||Register of Interests|
|Brendan Wignall (Chair)||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||Brendan is headteacher at Ellesmere College, Shropshire|
|Michael Forber (Vice Chair)||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||Michael is Headteacher at Somerville Federation, Wallasey.|
|Iain Colledge||01.10/2017||01/10/2021||Iain is Executive Principal of Raha International School and a member of the senior leadership team at Taaleem Education in UAE.|
|Adrian Walmsley||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||Adrian is a governor of St Martin’s Academy, and a Trustee/Governor at the Queen’s School – both in Chester.|
|Steve Docking (CEO)||01/10/2017||N/A||Steve is formerly headteacher at Delamere Academy and CEO of NWAT. He is also a director of ACT Education. He lives with Wenda Smith, Head of School at st Martin’s, and they have two children.|
|Kay Cook||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||Kay is a Director at Oliver and Co Solicitors and governor at St Martin’s Academy.|
|Reverend Elaine Ollman||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||Revd Elaine Ollman BTh is now retired as Rector of St Peter’s Church, Delamere, and a governor at Delamere Academy.|
Kirsty is Executive Head of the Manchester Office at law firm DWF and Chair of Governors at Delamere Academy.
|David Jones||01/10/2017||01/10/2021||David retired from his position as a Commercial Manager with Lloyds Bank in April this year after 40 years service.|
Accounts – North West Academies Trust Limited
All academies have to produce audited accounts which must be submitted to the EFA and displayed on the school’s website. Our auditors are Mitchell Charlesworth, Chester.
- Master Funding Agreement
- Academies Financial Handbook 2019
- North West Academies Trust Memorandum of Association
- North West Academies Trust Articles of Association
- North West Academies Trust Limited Governors’ Report and Audited Accounts 2015
- North West Academies Trust Limited Governors’ Report and Audited Accounts 2016
- North West Academies Trust Limited Governors’ Report and Audited Accounts 2017
- North West Academies Trust Limited Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2018
- North West Academies Trust Limited Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2019
- North West Academies Trust Limited Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2020