North West Academies is focused on delivering the best outcomes for pupils, alongside accountability. We are proud to have a team who bring with them a wide range of professional and personal experience to support and challenge both our trust and its schools.
North West Academies Trust
Rudheath Senior Academy has been a part of North West Academies Trust (NWAT) since November 2018.
NWAT offers support to monitor the role of the Academy at an operational day-to-day level and review:
- The management and organisation of the Academy.
- The implementation of the decisions of the Head Teacher.
- Performance in relation to targets and standards.
- The implementation of policies monitoring student welfare and behaviour.
- The implementation of policies.
- The implementation of all extended school activities.
NWAT Terms of Office and Register of Interests
North West Academies Trust can be contacted through the following ways:
||North West Academies Trust (NWAT)
|Name of Trust CEO
||Mr Steve Docking
|Trust Postal Address
||The Coach House
|Trust Telephone Number
|Trust Email Address
The Trust is a charitable body offering advice, support, expertise and a strategic overview to several academies in Cheshire and Shropshire.
It is passionate about supporting schools within their community and helping to ensure outstanding learning opportunities for every child. The trust, and its schools, aspire to excellence in education and this is underpinned by The Seven Principles of Public Life: Selflessness; Integrity; Objectivity; Accountability; Openness; Honesty and Leadership.