For the information of our staff, students, parents and carers we will update this page regularly as required with information on any steps that The Rudheath Senior Academy and North West Academies Trust take in relation to Covid-19.
Below you will find links to online resources that students should be accessing, alongside key contact and support information for parents and students.
RSA will continue to follow the advice and guidance provided by the Department of Education and Public Health England.
- September 2020 Reopening Letter, published 25th August 2020
- Public Health England Letter, published 23rd September 2020
- Face Coverings Letter, published 25th September 2020
- Covid-19: England National Lockdown, published Thursday 5th November 2020
- January 2021 Reopening Letter and Mass Testing, published Thursday 31st December 2020
- National Lockdown in England Letter, published Tuesday 5th January 2021